Some Website Tools and Technologies we can use
Here are some of the website tools we can employ to work on your site. This list is by no means exclusive – we have worked with a large range of web technology. Contact us today to find out more.
We can setup, improve and maintain sites using the popular WordPress CMS (Content Management System). Some of the things we can do for you include:
- Improve the speed your site loads. We can work on it to apply coding and plugins to make your PageSpeed Insights score higher.
- Add more security, for example, to get rid of unwanted spam comments. We can review your set up and make changes to improve the situation.
- Match your corporate branding or desired appearance. We can work with styles, templates and themes to adapt the site to look the way you want it to.
- Set up special layouts for specific pages. We can create new templates for those special pages that don’t quite fit into your current WordPress theme.
Basic HTML sites
- Setting up the structure and pages of a site using HTML.
- Defining links and navigation.
- Creating and applying stylesheets to get the look you want.
- Adding images including special effects on them if appropriate.
- Adding meta tags for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- Creating special pages for contact forms, page not found etc.
- Including image galleries and other graphic effects.
- Creating popups and other ways of displaying information.
We have a lot of experience in working with classic ASP to develop and maintain websites. So, if your website is written using classic ASP and needs maintenance or updating, we’d be happy to work on it to improve appearance or functionality.